Why, that's not unreasonable at all! (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, June 25, 2015, 17:20 (3252 days ago) @ CyberKN

My stance on the matter is unchanged. After TDB and HoW, I have very little faith that TTK will justify it's price.

That's a fair position that I think reasonable people can disagree on. In your opinion, what would justify the $40?

-Custom Games on Par with Halo 3 in terms of depth and options available

-Forge on Par with Halo Reach in terms of tool-sets

-Theater Mode on Par with Halo Reach

-Two Raids, each on Par with The Vault of Glass in terms of variety of encounter design and length.

-Two New Patrol spaces on Par with Venus/Earth in terms of scope

-A Forge-world-esque Multiplayer map.

-Story missions that tie up some of the untold number of loose ends in the vanilla game's narrative.

-Exotic bounties for any existing exotic weapons that don't have one.

That'll about cover it.

Not sure about getting two whole new patrol regions (though I'd love an urban Earth region, such as Widow's Court, and the end of the HoW story heavily implies Jupiter/Saturn being a patrol region), but all of that other stuff would be in line when you consider how much we paid for the base Destiny content.

I'd be a bit more peeved if Sammy and I didn't have the PS4 perk of paying half price for digital content (We're only paying $20 each for The Taken King, essentially), but the price is pretty steep considering that it's more than the last two DLCs combined, and only a bit less than the vanilla game.

But even if I were to pay $40, I'd be more than happy if it included a theater mode, or PS4's photography mode.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread