I meant to ask you- (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, June 25, 2015, 22:12 (3248 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I enjoyed the hell out of Halo CE's campaign, and I still do, but it was criticized early and often for having incredibly monotonous environments, reusing what was essentially the same room over and over and over, even running through an entire level in reverse. And even a casual run-through of the campaign would be hard-pressed to take more than 10 to 15 hours.

How can you simultaneously say it was too short, yet criticize that they reused stuff to stretch it out longer? Did you want to run levels in reverse for 5 additional hours?

I've played games that took about 6 hours to finish that were the best I've ever played.

He didn't say it was too short, anywhere. He was using the 10-15 hour number because that's what Kahzgul used in relation to Destiny.

Heh - for someone who's incredibly rude to people he thinks fail reading comprehension, you pretty much skipped over his entire point in your rush to criticize. :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread