Keep the PS4 crew alive? (Gaming)

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Monday, January 25, 2016, 15:00 (3022 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I've picked up Battlefront, but have barely touched it so far. I know there are a number of DBOers that have it for PS4, even some normally-Xboners (like Xenos and Paddy, for example). I would definitely be interested in getting together for some of that.

I can't overstate how fun Helldivers is when you play with a few friends. You can count on me, Korny and Sammy for Helldivers at any given time. The rest of you should buy it too.

Most of the other games I want to play right now just don't happen to be multiplayer experiences though.

I will probably pick up The Witness tomorrow and look forward to spending dozens of hours in those puzzles.

I have only put about 15-20 hours into Fallout 4 and would like to get back into it.

I want to go through The Last of Us again, this time maybe even on Grounded difficulty.

Oh, and I want to pick up the Nathan Drake collection and go through that all again in preparation for Uncharted 4.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread