Keep the PS4 crew alive? (Gaming)

by slycrel ⌂, Monday, January 25, 2016, 16:19 (3021 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I'm still around, Monday nights for trials, sometimes on earlier depending on real life, then usually on Tuesday and/or Thursday evenings. lately Tuesday and Thursdays have been one or the other, not always both.

I'm into a pretty consistent groove though. Monday night trials. Tuesday nights have been raids/challenges or with dogcow and his bro-in-law. Thursdays have been "other", sometimes it's raid challenges, sometimes it's sword quests or other random things that people need help with. Sometimes (rarely) it's pickup groups doing random quest things. I've been going through the story on my hunter which has been fun.

Maybe we should bring back Tuesday nightfalls, run through once or twice with a big group and then see if people are up for anything after?

There has been talk of doing a flawless Crota run for a few people who haven't gotten flawless raider yet. I'd be up for that as well.

As far as games I'm playing, it's destiny and fallout 4. I've sunk in ~20 hours on fallout over the past week, much to the dismay of my sleep schedule, and I can say that it's just gearing up to be pretty cool.

Not much else on PS4 though. I also play minecraft and starcraft occasionally on my mac.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread