Not as dead as it would appear? (Gaming)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, January 25, 2016, 18:16 (3022 days ago) @ CyberKN

I frequently see 10+ DBOers on my friends list in the evening. I think what you're feeling is a general lack of enthusiasm for the re-running the raid (I resorted to LFG this weekend, and finally managed to knock Oryx out last night... still no helm).

In addition, CruelLegacey, Slycrel, and Peaks usually run Trials during when you schedule your Monday Night events.

Pretty much this. I'm still online most nights, and I typically see 10-15 PS4 DBOers online when I sign in.

I think the main issue for me is that my interest in running King's Fall has dwindled quite a bit. I still enjoy it from time to time, but most KF events leave me feeling more exhausted than anything else (the fact that I start so late doesn't help, I'm sure).

At this point I have more fun doing PvP, strikes, patrol quests, or old raids. But King's Fall is the only current PvE activity we can do as a group of 6, so it's getting tough to get everyone together at the same time.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread