the 1ks kicks like a mule (Destiny)

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Monday, February 01, 2016, 19:42 (3057 days ago) @ Claude Errera

What Hand-Laid stock bump your stability to?

Base 1ks: 57 stability
Perfect Balance: 74 stability
Hand-Laid Stock: ?? stability
Injection Molded: ?? stability

I think my perfect roll would be short-gaze scope, last resort/eye of the storm, perfect balance/injection molded, unflinching.

If you are not doing trials and don't care about res-sniping someone then maybe look at some other snipers? the raid sniper has the same base stability but also has more aim assist (69) compared to the 1ks at 56. Hopefully one day I'll get Weyloran's March (IB Sniper) to drop with a great roll. It has the highest aim assist of any current snipers at 79.

one thing I've noticed when sniping is that the left-right motion works way better than standing still and sniping. If you can get strafing and sniping down then that will help a ton. the way aim-assist works on snipers you'll find moving your body also for the aim assist to really help out. This works with twitch reflex sniping also on your right thumbstick, but it's extremely easy to overpower the aim assist doing that method.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread