*Sigh* People are so dumb . . . (MS and Quantum Break) (Gaming)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, February 12, 2016, 21:13 (3003 days ago) @ stabbim

Hmmm... okay I guess I at least see the problem now. Although MS has made up for it by giving them the PC version for free, so that anyone who DID order the XBone version but would prefer PC will be able to to go that route. So, no real problem in those cases.

The only legit complaint I could see would be if someone bought an XBone just for Quantum Break. But if you did that, I think you have bigger issues to worry about. ;)

I don't think there are many people who bought it just for Quantum Break... rather, I think Quantum Break is another example of a trend that is worrying people who chose a console based on exclusives. Titanfall... Tomb Raider... now Quantum Break... some might say "how long until Halo and Gears are on PC?". The argument is that people paid for their Xbox believing it was the only way to play certain games, and are now left thinking they might have been better off putting that money into their PC, since PC gamers often get the best version of the game and don't have to pay to play online.

To be clear, I'm not upset by any of this myself. But I can imagine where some people are coming from on this issue.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread