Yep, I'm seriously in love with this game. (Gaming)

by cheapLEY @, Saturday, April 09, 2016, 20:15 (2951 days ago) @ stabbim

The more I played, the more I felt like the steering inputs with a controller were a little too quick. It's not very noticeable with the 60's cars, but it became more of an issue later on. I fiddled with advanced steering settings, and I think tweaking these two things gets it feeling like Forza's "simulation" steering setting, if you're interested:

Sensitivity: 35
Linearity: 50

I didn't touch anything else.

Thanks, I'll give that a try! I tried my hand at the Daily yesterday, and . . . well, it wasn't good. The Lancia 037 is absolutely bonkers to drive. Part of that was driving an insane Group B car, but I think you may be on to something with the steering. I couldn't pull of a smooth slide to save my life--I kept way overcorrecting. Some steering sensitivity adjustments will probably help.

I felt lucky to even finish my first event.

Yeah, ditto. I finished my first Championship in 3rd, and felt totally okay with that. It's very, very easy to get overconfident in this game. I'll be scooting along, setting the pace a good 15 seconds ahead of the competition. One mistake later, I'm rumbling in the to the finish line a 50 seconds (or more!) behind.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread