Prediction: The 5th raid will release on February 8, 2018 (/-/ Rampant Speculation /-/)

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Thursday, June 09, 2016, 20:09 (2875 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

The ideal for me would be a new raid every 4-6 months. I honestly question if Bungie could keep up with that pace though. IMHO The Kings Fall raid could (should?) have been split up into 2 separate raids, it's certainly long enough. The question is, if they released 2 raids 1/2 the size of Kings Fall, would we feel the need to run each raid every week? If so we'd burn out on them just as quickly as we do now. Perhaps Bungie could have staggered the two halves of the Kings Fall raid by a month or two.

I wonder if Bungie could add new variations of existing activies to help flesh-out the end game. How about super-hard versions of strikes that allowed fireteams of 4 or 6? Or new Patrol Bounties that are more challenging than the current ones, and require a fireteam? That kind of stuff seems like a way to give high-level players new stuff to do without necessarily taking up loads of development resources.

Yeah, I would like to see some more variety with things like that. Court of Oryx was a big step in the right direction, but it got stale fairly quickly.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread