You arn't giveing your self enough credit. (Fireteam Builder Events)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, October 09, 2016, 23:17 (2726 days ago) @ Kermit

Sorry, but I have other commitments. Plus, I think I need a break after yesterday. I sincerely apologize for not realizing I was signing up for something so involved. I thought I'd just get to play through the parts of the raid I had not yet played this week, grabbing the chests (and the quest) that we didn't get during our blind run.

I've played longer raid sessions but none so grueling. On the plus side, I got a few legendary weapons, a ton of blue engrams, the rare "Bridge of Sighs" achievement for constantly disappointing Zero and the ultra rare "Gaslight" achievement for allowing myself to be convinced that I need not go the tower before we finish the raid in order to remove all those exotics from the postmaster.

No, I'm not bitter. :)

If you don't get it done, I'll be glad to pick up the quest later this week.

Kerm

Cool. Give a time and date when you can so that Durandal and I can make sure to sync our watches ("later this week" has been noted through). Yes I am aware yesterday may have been particularly taxing, and Zero in all his exacting skill can be quite the vocal taskmaster ( Hi Zero! :D), and in such you went beyond what you normally would have done. Yet, you aren't giving your self enough credit.

It's done.

We did it.

See you star side, when you can. We aren't legends yet, but we're close. :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread