You arn't giveing your self enough credit. (Fireteam Builder Events)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, October 10, 2016, 01:24 (2747 days ago) @ Zero

Yeah, I'm just venting a little. I know Zero has expectations of his teammates and I appreciate his willingness to help me on many occasions, including this one--I just didn't realize going in what a commitment this was going to be, and the pressure and some of the reactions to my mistakes didn't help. Honestly, I don't think I did that badly considering my light level. (Plenty of mistakes were made my others.) Yes, I often failed on my first attempt to do something, but that's no surprise to me. It was my second time through the raid (my first time actually beating the boss), and probably not the best context for me to attempt my second run. Finally, I'm not one who should criticize using the wrong tone with anyone given my own failings this weekend. Instant karma's gonna getcha.

I have a lot going on until Wednesday or Thursday. Not ruling Monday night out, but it's unlikely I can play.

Kermit

Kermit, you did fine, really. For as much shit as I give you, and, well, everyone else ever, you did fine for your second time through. Seriously. I apologize if I said anything that made you upset with me. I'm not really good with this kind of shit so this is as good as it's gonna get.

Also Claude, if this gets marked as spam, again, ya might wanna take a look at some forum things.

We're cool. Some of the stress came from me. I really didn't have the time to spare yesterday, which added to the trapped-rat feeling.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread