+1 (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, October 26, 2016, 00:41 (2747 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Are all the current Raids dumbed down because Bungie doesn't require the people you Raid with be your lifelong friends who are playing in the same room as you?

Actually, probably, yeah. You don't think the raids would be different if they could guarantee that? I bet they would.

I get why people want matchmaking for raids. I'll even give it the benefit of the doubt if it does happen. But I don't see it making anyone happy. If people wanted to raid, they would raid. It's not that hard to put a group together. On the other hand, Bungie will absolutely have to take the fact that complete randos will be raiding together into account when they design raids. I'm not sure that will be detrimental, but I also don't see how it can be good.

Complete randos raid together now. All this talk of absolutely is just silly.

No they don't. I'm taking the liberty of defining cheapley's "complete randos" as randos who will have simply followed the prompts Bungie provided them with to join a raid fireteam. Those randos are not the randos playing now.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread