Alpha Lupi / Music of the Spheres! *OMG IMGs*

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Wednesday, July 24, 2013, 18:47 (3927 days ago) @ Ragashingo
edited by Pyromancy, Wednesday, July 24, 2013, 19:02

I had an observation the other day.
I really liked this photo below, Bungie posted it in the header of the news article for the 'Awakening' track release on 07/06.

[image]
(This is an even smaller sized localized HBO preview)

I set the image (small, only 570 x 286 px) vertically aligned and zoomed as my Mobile wallpaper weeks back. It makes checking my phone so enjoyable, except that it is grainy and pixelated. Has anyone seen a larger/HQ version out there yet?

When compared to the MoTS postcard image, it looks like Jupiter is cut off and we get to see Mercury instead. I also happened to notice the Geomantic figures were different, even when the image is flipped so the suns are in the same relative location. Kinda weird. Are the Geomantic figures there just as 'set dressing'?

[image]

I was also thinking about how cool it would be if the rumored CD release (whenever that happens to be) of MoTS came with a companion DVD video Long Play of the Ronut video source for each movement. Some visual accompaniment that you can pan and scan across while enjoying the auditory experience (plus more)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread