Xbox digital game deals (Gaming)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, November 18, 2016, 14:49 (2720 days ago) @ Vortech

Black Friday Xbox Digital Game Deals And More | - majornelson.com
https://majornelson.com/2016/11/18/black-friday-xbox-digital-game-deals-and-more/

If you prefer quick game switching to resellability now is the time.
Starts today for gold members. Titanfall and BF1 in some sort of bundle I can't determine to be a good deal or not…

The Witcher 3 Complete Edition for $25 is a steal. Hundreds of hours of non-grinding, often-story-heavy gameplay, in-depth combat, tons of exploration, and a real interesting story (most quests/storylines have a number of different ways that they can play out, depending on your choices/actions), I've gotten my money's worth twice over, and I've not touched a single piece of the highly-praised DLC yet.

Also Gwent.

It's a really tough game combat-wise (but also really rewarding), so you shouldn't feel ashamed if you have to bump the difficulty down a notch or two in order to enjoy the story and characters.

Plus, I've never played or read any other Witcher games/books, and it was real easy for me to learn things and get into the story, so yey!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread