Have you played Gravity Rush? (Gaming)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, November 21, 2016, 17:48 (2717 days ago) @ Kermit

I have not. Ten bucks is usually my limit for buying a game I'm only slightly interested in, but hearing your input, I might break that rule for this.

Be sure to watch some gameplay videos before you do (or at least the review that I posted). It's very light-hearted anime stuff, which may not be to your liking, and it might be easy to get disoriented at first when manipulating gravity, but you get better at it (and you can always click R3 to level the camera).

Like I said, the gameplay can seem simplistic at first, but the challenges put your skills to the test for sure. I haven't been able to put it down, and while the game is significantly longer than you'd think, there are gameplay twists and curveballs thrown at you at a steady pace, and exploration is well-rewarded (including a few hidden bosses and side-stories).

There aren't many games that I Platinum, but I'm only four Trophies or so from doing just that with this one.

I kind of feel like making a trailer for it too...

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread