cheapLEY's Off-Topic Roundup (Noclip looks at DOOM, FFXV) (Gaming)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Sunday, December 11, 2016, 15:47 (2712 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Yeah I've been really enjoying FFXV a lot. My biggest complaints about it are mostly UX stuff (the icon to indicate you can interact with something shows up a fraction of a second before you can actually interact with it. I can't tell you how many times I've jumped instead of picking up an object). I love the combat system, and the more I learn about it the more fun it is. Magic is ridiculously overpowered, which I appreciate since you can beat some pretty hard enemies with the right use of magic. The quests, while mostly being fetch quests, I've enjoyed just because they give me an excuse to go to a place I haven't been and kill monsters. I'm way overleveled just because I am enjoying the combat, so no grinding for me! And the story is fairly good, and does not ease you in slowly which is a welcome change from the last few games. The random dialogue from your companions is a little too Entourage style brofest for me though.

Anyway, those are my rambling thoughts.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread