Bungie - The Road Ahead (Destiny)

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Friday, March 03, 2017, 15:33 (2604 days ago) @ LostSpartan
edited by ManKitten, Friday, March 03, 2017, 15:39

Why not just make a new character in Destiny 2 if you don't like your current appearance? Since nothing is coming forward BUT character appearance, and you say you don't like your current one, it should be fairly easy to do this and not miss out on anything.

[edit] - I DO like my current character (after 3 years of grinding for the right shader) hence I hope I can carry him forward, visually. -[end edit]

This is what I'm asking. All the stuff they mentioned moving forward, is all stuff I can't see. Gender, class, race...who cares. Face? It's 1 of 8 generic faces under a helmet all the time, who cares. Markings? I don't even really know what that is...the face paints? Who cares.

What I do care about, is having a Hunter that is orange, black and white. All of my characters, regardless of the game (and genre) is this color combination. The name "ManKitten" became my nickname yeeaars ago based off of a Cincinnati Bengals QB, hence I have used this color combo on everything.

For the past 3 years, I've had a Orange, white and blue hunter, because it was the closest option. What am I, a Fighting Illini fan? I don't think so!

It's my character, hell...it's me! That's the point of a first person game...I am the character! And if you are going to brag about "all the customization" you can do to your character...but it takes 3 years to be satisfied with how my character looks...that's bullshit.

I'm totally fine with everything starting fresh, I agree with all the comments above. But this shader system is stupid. If they want fancy shaders that glow electric, or sizzle with flames or something fine, but come on, can't I just pick some base colors so my character represents me?

</rant>

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread