Odds & Ends. (Destiny)

by breitzen @, Kansas, Wednesday, September 13, 2017, 06:20 (2407 days ago) @ Kahzgul

The only thing that I'm kind of sad about is that you can do patrols while on a quest... I could have sworn you could do that in D1 but I took a long break so I could be remembering wrong as well.

In D1, you can be on a quest, do a bounty, and do a patrol at the same time. In D2, patrols, adventures, and quests now occupy the same space. Patrols are the shortest and simplest, adventures are medium sized, and quests are long and involved. So i get why patrols don't stack with quests, though you're absolutely right about them stacking in D1. That being said, D2 lets you be on a quest, do a lost sector, find a cayde stash, help with a world event, earn credit toward an exotic weapon and complete local challenges all at once. So it's not like they are really restricting you.

The thing about patrols is... they're nor really worth your time. If I could do one while I was on an adventure or quest, I would be grabbing them more often. Maybe once I burn through all the adventures I'll be more tempted to pick them up, but they're still the least interesting thing to do in Destiny IMO.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread