Odds & Ends. (Destiny)

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Wednesday, September 13, 2017, 10:42 (2417 days ago) @ ManKitten

The contents of the chest are supposed to be random.

it seems to me they might also contain various bits you can turn into Cayde. I'm not clear if you just get glimmer for them or something else to.

It sees you can only hold one letter fragment at a time but any you are forced to leave out in the field will show up at the postmaster. I've so far seen letter fragments and tin foil hats. One of the letter fragments was interesting as it seemed to be a diary entry from cayde lamenting that he was about to go from human to exo and lose all his memories and his love would not be able to find him in his new form when she returns.

You can purchase 5 weekly bounties from cayde but you can also purchase consumables for each world. these consumables will last for 4 hours once used and will mark in you HUD any plain chests or resources that get within x number of feet from you, I was finding stuff quite often when I tried it on nessus. May have to get more. Does not seem to work on cayde's treasure chests or the gold region ones.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread