The Gauntlet (*SP*) (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Friday, September 22, 2017, 12:11 (2459 days ago) @ squidnh3

Speaking of best practices, what did your strategy look like? Originally we were doing a static platforms strategy, where the person clockwise ahead in the sequence would activate the second arrow, but we couldn't get the timing to work out for meleeing the Psions and getting back on the plate.

We used the static platform strategy. Each person in turn alternated which position they were going to shoot. For example, I always shot the bottom most button, while the person to my right always shot the top most button, and the next person always shot the bottom, etc, so you never had to worry about two people trying to figure it out in the moment and shooting the same thing.

As for getting the Psions, they don't spawn until the runner goes through the gate and gets the orb. As soon as the arrows turn green, I would jump off the platform and be waiting for the Psion before he even spawned, immediately punch him, then jump back to my platform with a few seconds to spare to turn to the next gate to help shoot. It was close a few times, but it worked pretty well for us.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread