Cody... STAP! (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, September 25, 2017, 21:33 (2413 days ago) @ Cody Miller

If you keep this up, I'll only have a short post on all things Destiny 2. :P

The Horror!

W.I.P

...Problem was it had about as much impact as a space fart from a lone, world-less star, with only its bent space time for company. Destiny 1 was the story of supporting stories, and not main ones. Pillars, not doors. The Black Garden, Oryx, The Taken King, SIVA. All pillars of the world, things that “exist”, but have no impact. Things happened, we “pushed back”, things stopped happening. They are all, amongst all the puffery, nothing more but a mental footnote.

Then came the Red Legion and Guul. How, Where, When, Why? I don’t know! They just came out of nowhere, blew up all our stuff, and to the stuff they didn’t blow up they tried to take. To the very least, this has impact. We experienced a loss of a home, our light, and learned to fight from those who know no such grace. So that’s it right? YAY Story! All is fine and dandy right? To quote a certain other mush faced foe, “Were it so easy”. ...

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread