Strikes in D2 (Destiny)

by Harmanimus @, Monday, January 22, 2018, 11:58 (2279 days ago) @ breitzen

When I'm running with randoms (and we're not talking) though, we almost always wipe once.

Blueberries require me (as I am usually queueing Solo anymore due to shifting to PC with the Titan shoulder charge nerf not impacting PC as harshly) to avoid playing the actual objectives and spend more of my time babysitting them. I found that I actually stopped having wipes once I realized that I am better off playing enemy wrangler than trying to take objectives.

The Pyramidion has the boss I run into the most wipes on. And Savathun's Song has the most mid-strike wipes. But once I started staying out of the thick of it (or spending my time actually taking down enemies instead of speed running which is the popular community choice, apparently) and instead providing cover and area control? Well, I'll just say now I only wipe when I am being spiteful and do it on purpose either to bring people forward to buy more time to complete a challange I was close to that the blueberries were actively impeding my ability to complete.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread