Stack Dismantling in D2 or Batch Selling in H5 (Destiny)

by Harmanimus @, Tuesday, January 23, 2018, 15:05 (2284 days ago) @ MacGyver10

I would expect the latter. Design intent is for you to use them, not break them doen. Follow that with the logic that if you don’t want it breaking down a few and leaving one or two “just in case” or breaking them down in singles as you get them logically follows. Obviously there is a disconnect the moment you have mass openings or other rapid acquisitions (getting a dozen Rec cards you don’t want from opening all your packs at the end of a 4 hour session; getting 15 of the same shader you don’t like from Legendary Engrams at the end of a few hours of play) and I think that their design is based around trickle because that is the logical start.

It is lioe any proprietary software. I hate business software platforms that don’t follow intuitive design elements but it always comes doen to my perception as “it made sense to the program at the time” and so you get a radio button that only selects when you click the radio button and doesn’t with the text string the radio button is referencing. /minirant

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread