Stack Dismantling in D2 or Batch Selling in H5 (Destiny)

by Robot Chickens, Tuesday, January 23, 2018, 16:32 (2257 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Shaders? Nah, delete them one at a time.

Masterwork cores? Delete the whole stack, never mind that cheapLEY blew all of his legendary marks accumulating 9 of them. (:

It strikes me as kind of hilarious, honestly.

Yeah. This is bad.

Personally, I haven't invested one minute into dismantling shaders. Into the vault they all go until this problem is fixed.

I have formed the habit of deleting them as I get them. I usually have the downtime in the tower to delete a few stacks though. It really doesn’t take that long. I deleted over 300 Avalon Teals waiting for the raid fireteam to all get ready a few weeks ago. The longer you wait, the worse it gets.

Nope. I'm going to let Bungie fix this and then I'll have invested zero time. I have plenty of space in the vault so it's no big deal for me. I do the same thing with blue mods. They all go to the vault and I take them out when I get multiples of 3.

This is one thing I refuse to spend any of my game time doing. This is the worst form of grinding IMO. I'm being reduced to a rat pushing a button for no payoff. Now, because I have vault space, this isn't high on my list of things Bungie should fix, so I'll be patient. If vault space becomes an issue for me before this gets fixed, expect me to be cranky for a while.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread