A video of my first night's adventures... (Gaming)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Monday, January 29, 2018, 07:59 (2273 days ago) @ stabbim

A+ commentary

Is everyone still playing the beta? Looks like it got extended for 2 days.

I've been unable to use voice chat AND play with people at the same time for the past few days due to some controller issues, but I think I have that fixed now. Might see if I can get in on what's left of the beta. I usually don't care for PvP but this seems like it's done in a comical/low pressure way that I might be OK with.

The thing about it is that it's PvP mushed together with PvE. We once played for like 3 hours one night on a 4 man ship. There was two man ship tailing us and and trying to mess with us for a solid hour. We fought them 2-3 times going back and forth trading ships and killing each other (they had good weapons). We eventually said F this and started sailing for some treasure and full speed, but their small ship kept up with us and so we devised a plan to have two of us jump overboard to grab the treasure while the other two stayed on the boat and keep circling the island. It actually worked pretty well. And it worked even better when another 4 person galley came in and blew the hell out of their little ship. I recorded it, but this game won't push the videos to Xboxdvr :(

It was a hell of a fun time. Sometimes you can play it PvP, other times PvE :P

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread