Really Confusing! (Destiny)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Saturday, March 17, 2018, 07:38 (2254 days ago) @ ZackDark

Someone's going to have to explain that part to me, since it makes absolutely no sense to me and I never made it that far(three raid groups, three Destiny websites, not a single damage phase) in the boss fight.

1. So apparently, does Calus seem to have a cop-out 'fuck you' attack where he doesn't do anything, but everyone standing on the only damage plate dies? Is there a time limit or some debuff that he has, is there an actual action that missed the animation, or can that be filed under Classic Bungie?

2( or 1-a, if you prefer). The person recording this, did they know there was a 'whateva' attack coming, or were they just extremely lucky in their timing?

3. Networking, yeah. But did they both just have infinite health? Calus took six full seconds of amped(at least I've been told that Force of Will is amped) damage from an entire fireteam of six people simultaneously. We're not talking like Gjallarhorning Omnigul or Aksor and hoping the tracking bits finish them off so you don't have to reload—this is constant weapons fire of virtually all varieties, from six people, not three. After the instant death, the player attracted fire from the right, and got hit a couple times. Then after activating Stormtrance, his screen showed him continually receiving damage, but without losing a single centimeter of health during the entire Super. What happened with that specifically?

With all that being said, the clip was indeed impressive! There have been a few times where DBO has pulled off hair-width saves like that, so it's a pretty cool feeling.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread