Trespassing (Destiny)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, May 23, 2018, 06:13 (2217 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Read the lore on the Raid armors, especially the newest ones once you get them. In a nutshell, Calus is looking for Guardians to help him reach the end of everything. So he’s toying with us, testing us, urging us to overcome his challenges. He wants us to “grow fat from strength” so we can better serve him.

I know this… that's the whole point of the post… this raid is a test. A game. It's 'meant' to happen.

I liked it for the very fact that it IS an invitation. That is almost far creepier than any hive lair. To me, it's a different kind of on edge. I'll put it a different way:

Using Batman.

1. Batman raids one of penguins warehouses with all his goons to stop something illegal and maybe find penguin there.

or

2. Batman is invited to have tea with the Joker.

In the second case I would be scared shitless as you don't know what's going to happen and you are walking into the enemies fortress.

In the leviathan I get a sense of "Am I being played? or am I one step ahead?" It's like you are playing Chess with Calus.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread