Eververse complaint (Criticism)

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, June 06, 2018, 11:31 (2123 days ago) @ Kermit

If this is deliberate and not a bug, bad form, Bungie. Bad form.

I think it blinks if you have enough silver dust to afford something new for sale. Just inspect everything that she's selling, and eventually, it should go away for good maybe!

This might be right. All the vendors where I have enough tokens to buy something blink; she's no different. (The difference is she stops blinking once you've looked. I guess I understand the plea for consistency. :) )

This isn't true, though, is it? I thought vendors' icons blinked only when you had enough tokens to fill their progress bar, irrespective of what they're selling. And Xur's icon doesn't blink that I can recall.

Sorry, I misspoke; yes, I meant "level up" instead of "buy something". You don't 'level up' in Eververse, though - at least not the same way you do elsewhere. (And Xur doesn't blink, so he's another inconsistency.)

I guess if I had my druthers, I'd like her to blink only when I've got an engram to turn in - but I can understand Bungie wanting to draw attention to the one vendor that actually SELLS stuff. :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread