Redrix's Claymore (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, July 10, 2018, 12:14 (2110 days ago) @ narcogen

It'd be regressive to actually reward a player who showed a demonstrable improvement in multiplayer performance with a weapon that noticeably would improve that performance.

No, it wouldn’t. The two best pulse rifles everyone already has.

What are they?

Does it disprove your point if I don't have them, or don't even know what they are?

Graviton Lance and Vigilance Wing. And no. It just means you don't play much PvP or something.

Never played any Trials because I'm not a huge fan of competitive multiplayer. That said, I'm sure that the few times I end up going in there because of events like Triumphs, I'd feel great about going up against better players who got better gear because they're better players.

I think you misunderstand… The Messenger was not by any means the best gun, but it was fun and could hold its own. I wasn't wishing for Redrix's to be another Thorn, but just something that could be like that. I don't know how that would do anything against your situation, given that any sort of better player already has better guns (the two exotic pulses). What difference would it make when they could just kill you with one of those instead?

It's really an options thing.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread