XB1 DBO ESCALATION PROTOCOL Update (Fireteam Builder Events)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, July 28, 2018, 14:02 (2099 days ago) @ cheapLEY

It’s supposed to rain tomorrow, so I have some yard work I need to get done when I get off work in fifteen minutes. Shouldn’t take long, I should make it by start time, but no guarantee. I’ll be on early if I can, but I doubt that.

I’ll be rolling my Solar Titan. I think I have a boop cannon I can infuse up, but other than that, I don’t have optimal anything, unfortunately. I don’t know what your expectations are for really getting this done. I’m just in it for fun (and to maybe get far enough for a drop). If there’s enough people interested that are actually appropriately leveled, I’ll definitely bow out to make room.

Admittedly I would like the kit Escalation doles out, but ultimately the goal shall be determined by the group and happenstance. It's already apparent that there will be alternations throughout the night, so what ever tone that starts out may change. Don't stress it, and don't worry about over extending to get that light level up. Bring what you can. :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread