Since we're here, HZD:CE is $12, GoW is $34.79 (Gaming)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, August 17, 2018, 17:15 (2130 days ago) @ Korny

I wish I had the energy to make a long post, since there's a pretty huge sale going on over on PSN, but, I don't.>

Anyway,

Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition is $12.
I went back to it about a month ago, and it's still mind-blowing how much detail there is in the game, and just how fun it is to play around with your sandbox to get past the challenges (my save is on Ultra Hard). If you missed out on The Frozen Wilds, I highly recommend it as well. It takes some of the few shortcomings of the base game, and highlights the great direction Guerilla is taking to fix them moving forward.

God of War is $34.79
All I'll say with regards to the story is that the game made me feel. The journey is fantastic from beginning to end, and I've still got loads to do. The game's best challenges aren't even fed to you. You have to earn them, and use EVERY tool at your disposal to succeed. But man, that ending (I was literally jumping off the couch and cheering during the last fight).
Easily a masterpiece, and I never liked God of War games.

Persona 5 is $30
If you're into JRPGs, Persona 5 is hands down the best one that I've played since FF XIII-2 (which honestly was just a reskinned Pokémon game). I haven't gotten anywhere close to beating it though, since it's got hundreds of hours of content in it, and I can only focus on weeb stuff for so long (kek) in one sitting. Seriously though, your own confidence goes up while playing this game, even as it drags you down with the 2real4me anxiety of time management and consequence. Highly recommended.

Battlefield 1: Revolution is $10.19
I don't like the game nearly as much as I liked the previous games, but it's good for what it is, and you're getting the entire game and all of the DLC for $10, which is a steal.

And more! Stuff like the Uncharted series, Ubisoft games, Witcher 3, Metro 2033 bundle, it's a great sale.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread