Two months of Xbox Game Pass for $2! (Gaming)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, August 21, 2018, 08:14 (2126 days ago) @ Korny
edited by Korny, Tuesday, August 21, 2018, 08:19

From Microsoft store.
It'll show up as one month for $2, but if you read the fine print below it. It states that you'll get a bonus month added on to it at no charge (just be sure to disable auto-renew before your time is up!).

Game Pass is probably the biggest thing that Xbox has going for it, and you can give it an extended try for very little cost. They just added DOOM, and have great stuff like Rocket League, Iron Brigade, the entire Gears series, and more in the ~200 game library, and you can install as many as your hard drive will hold.

(I recommend you download and play the Injustice campaign. It was one of the first free PS+ games, so I just dismissed it as a likely-generic fighting game with a DC gimmick, until boredom got the better of me and I tried out the story mode, only to be hit with what is easily the best campaign in any fighting game (and which led to me buying Injustice 2, despite not being into the genre).

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread