The Forsaken Posse – AHESPE Update (1)! (Fireteam Builder Events)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, September 02, 2018, 09:41 (2056 days ago)

Greetings.

To my fellow guardians of the last city, I report to you about a recent event with a mad hunter, who recently echoed his nonsense upon these tower wallls. I am happy to tell you, that my fireteam brother in arms and leader of the Hunters, Cade, is very much alive and well. As I quote from him...“reports of his death, are greatly exaggerated”. And I would have it no other way.

As for this mad hunter, we are unsure exactly what transpired to cause this poor hunter to lose what mind he had. While only at this point supposition, we suspect during a mission against the hive, some known or unknown hive ritual may have tainted his ghost. As a result, as we work to figure out what happened to a fellow guardian, and in protection of this last, great city, we have put the guardian into quarantine. To that end, we would like to thank Lakshmi-2 for her surprise interest in this guardian and assisting us with quarantine. Furthermore, we have put a temporary stay on all orders against the hive until we can rule out the possibility of the hive and its actions upon this guardian as mentioned. Do not interact with the hive unless attacked.

We have one final note, which is being delivered through our vanguard channel by Cade who needs...

Yep, that's me, I’m Cade,  I’m that hunter guy that that… crazy guy mentioned.

[Whisper] Nice speech Zavala, I got this.[/Whisper]

So look. I’m-not-dead. And that’s good, that’s very very good. And I would like to stay not dead. Not dead is the best dead, because it’s not dead. Ya see! It’s a good thing… why do I sound like a tangerine?  I digress.  Anyway, I’ve got a situation, totally handled! Totally. Handled. There is no problem, but… it’s good to have the right cards, and those cards need to be Hunters. It’s nothing personal, I just need a group that I already know. This is not an order, this is a personal deal for me, it’s my stuff and I'd like it if you could help me with possibly shooting at... that… stuff.  It’s not dangerous stuff, but it will try to kill you. SO there is that. Also bring guns, also important. That’s it, if you are interested, speak to Zavala, and he’ll show you the next steps. Oh! And if anyone is up for this, it has to be decided in the next 48 hours. Alight, now I’m done… I forget, how do I turn this thing off… *tap* *tap*  maybe if I just give it a swing *thawck* *thawck**thak*.

(To Himself: I think he broke it a-gain. Ter-rific.)

That is all guardians. Hunters, if you are interested, please report to me within the designated 48 hours.

Dismissed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

TL;DR - Still no sign ups! What's the problem here!?! Come on!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread