This event market research has been noted. (Fireteam Builder Events)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, September 03, 2018, 10:01 (2060 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I, like the rest of you, tend to play it by myself too. This is often because it's simply easier to do. The reasoning's given are practically 1:1 with myself all in all. The one time I didn't was... I think, goodness it's so hazy now, isn't that awful... in Halo 3. Back when Co-Op online was still relatively new. I recall having a pretty solid time, through that was different group long since moved on.

But alright. Established preference overrules potential new experiences. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I guess we don't trust one another enough, or gel well enough to interact with something so... intimate? I guess? To shut up when to shut up on the first go, or whatever it is that we do in our collective heads when we go through a story? Fine. I get it. I've received those Xbox Live Battle-scars myself so-to-speek, so I get it.

Still a shame though.

I've canceled/deleted the event (Thank you Funkmon & Cougron for your tentative sign ups) & This event market research has been noted.

Thank you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The Forsaken Posse

Time is Tentative. Play by ear. With that all said...

The Rules of this Story Group:

1. Hunters Only - Cayde-6 has not only selected us for a mission, but he will be joining us personally. We don't need any thinky Warlocks, or less thinky Titans to mess things up. In fact, with Cayde-6 at our side, there is only one guarantee; All fools will be dead by the end of this mission.

2. We play this by ear, but when the gameplay stops, stop talking. Turning on subtitles might be a good idea too.

3. Have Fun!

4. ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)(Sync Shaders? &) Look Frabjous... already in progress.(☞゚ヮ゚)☞

5. Have Fun!

6. Have Fun!

7. Seriously ya'll, if you're in the moment - go for it. This isn't some formal event. If you want to role play the moment, then do so. Let's have fun! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread