Bad news if you have zero skill... (Destiny)

by breitzen @, Kansas, Tuesday, September 18, 2018, 06:23 (2019 days ago) @ cheapLEY

A Titan bubble basically completely negates an invader using Sleeper and forces them to come to you where they can be taken care of pretty easily.

This is why I love to invade with a 6 shot golden gun. It's enough to take down a titan bubble, plus kill everyone inside.

And that's awesome! That's the point. People are expecting Sleeper, which allows Invaders not using Sleeper to exploit them as they try to hide and counter a Sleeper. Give it another few weeks, and enough people will be using something other than a Sleeper during invasions that people won't just automatically assume that's what an Invader is using, and the meta will continue to change.

My biggest problem with Sleeper is its aim assist. And since the invader can literally track you behind walls, its easy to time that pre-charge. Now really good teams will communicate and team-shoot and have players running distraction. But again, that's going to be teams of people who know what they're doing and communicate well. It'll get better over time, but I do think Sleeper needs to be kicked down a notch.

Pro tip: Use Cold Heart to melt blockers so you can keep dumping those motes! It also works great on invading Guardians.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread