I think there are still a lot of under-levelled players (Recruitment)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, October 03, 2018, 13:39 (2030 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

Someone acting blind could probably work, but that person would have to be really dedicated to doing so. It would be tough to watch folks struggle through something for hours without slipping up.

Is it weird that I actually enjoy this part? I got to be pseudo blind for the Golgoroth encounter and it was kind of cool sitting back, knowing the way to complete everything, but watching them try things my team never even considered while trying to figure it out.

Also fun (as long as the team you're helping is cool with it). if you can remember roughly the time or the cues from other players that it took for you to figure certain things out, you can still contribute by providing the same suggestions you gave on your real blind run...even if they weren't good suggestions :p

-Disciple

I believe you have the temperament to pull that off. Most don't. I've tried pretending to be blind--really the only way is stay silent and do only what you're told. It's the struggle that's fun, but others knowing you're not blind also leads to their temptation to ask for clues.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread