+1 (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, October 12, 2018, 17:39 (2038 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY
edited by Cody Miller, Friday, October 12, 2018, 17:44

In particular, use this method when he’s selling Simulation Seeds. Brother Vance will sometimes give you Masterwork drops in addition to legendary drops. I bought 700 shards worth of simulation seeds last week... I traded all the seeds into Vance, and ended up with about 20 masterwork cores, 30 mod components, and almost 600 legendary shards back in my inventory.

Why does that game make you do this? Why not simply sell Masterwork cores for 5 shards per if you can do what you just did? Save us the trouble.

There are too many useless materials and so much bullshit in this game already. What's the difference between one planetary material and the other? There isn't any. The game needs one currency and that is glimmer. No shards. No Simulation seeds. Just glimmer. This shit is soul crushing and boring so it should be streamlined.

Also because there's a glimmer cap, you're always going to have to play to earn more if it's used for everything.

Masterwork cores make sense because they do something unique, but I don't see why Spending 75,000 glimmer with banshee shouldn't let you masterwork something.

Fewer roadblocks. Simplify currency. Just stop getting in the way of fun.

There is a reason I am in the 540s and have no motivation to go up. It's all the bullshit in the way (and the fact that I will likely not be able to raid blind - another boneheaded move with the raid power level).

I don't understand why Bungie keeps making the game better, but then adds fucking shit to it that ruins the good parts. I'd love to be doing all the cool high level stuff, but not enough that I am going to do the pointless grind.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread