Congrats!! (Destiny)

by TheeChaos @, Thursday, October 25, 2018, 06:12 (2060 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I am 2 bounties and some games away from my Redrix. Should be there within a week but I don't really feel rushed to get it currently. Season ends at the beginning of December.

Luna's howl was definitely a grind, but doable if you grind it out. I think WHEN I played competitive was more important that HOW I played. Playing early morning on the weekends, I was running around doing my Sniping like it was regular Quickplay. Playing at night any given night, was when I kept running into the 4-man telesto wrecking crews.

HOWEVER, Luna's Howl feels SO good. Triple tapping guardians, good handling. I threw a Targeting mod on mine for more target acquisition and it made a difference. This also pairs well with my Surpremacy Sniper Rifle as the Supremacy is a Primary, I have my Luna's Howl for the close up.

Luna's Howl is good in PVE too! The proc goes away when you miss or get a kill. So, if you are landing all your precision shots on a yellow bar Knight, you get 3 seconds (3 shots?) of insane damage. All of this will primary ammunition means you can play around with your other slots more in PVE.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread