Destiny Codes (Destiny)

by Mr Daax ⌂ @, aka: SSG Daax, Tuesday, October 01, 2013, 16:52 (3831 days ago) @ Achronos
edited by Mr Daax, Tuesday, October 01, 2013, 16:56

About the beta access codes, when I entered mine in on the b.net, this message came up:

Platform selection and Beta download code generation will be available at a later day. You have successfully reserved your spot in the Destiny Beta. We will contact you in 2014 with next steps.

Will we be able to choose which platform we access the beta from, regardless of which platform the game was pre-ordered for?

Edit: Nevermind, I found it :) For everyone else:

Once you have redeemed your Beta code, your account will be approved for Beta access. At a later date, but prior to the Destiny Beta live date in 2014, you will be contacted via your email address, allowed to select your preferred console platform, and given a Destiny Beta download code...You will be able to select your preferred platform, prior to the Destiny Beta live date in 2014. Your choice of platform for the Beta is not tied to the platform you have preordered, and you will be able to select your preferred platform prior to generating your Destiny Beta download code

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread