Xbox Blind Team check-in. What is your power level? (Fireteam Builder Events)

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Friday, December 07, 2018, 08:52 (1938 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

RNG finally stopped hosing me last night and I actually managed to get some armor rewards on my Hunter. I can just barely hit 620 with what I hope will be a good loadout. I also still have a Breakneck to redeem and, somehow (according to DIM anyway), I've got a Prime Engram in my postmaster I didn't notice while I was at the tower before signing out last night. I'll be crossing my fingers for a new cape :p

Let me know your earliest start time as well. I can start as early as 5PM Central time.

Thanks for all the work everyone has put into grinding out leveling this week! It's been murder on my sleep schedule, but it's been fun to have an excuse to bury myself in the game this week :)

-Disciple

Hunter - 614 - Just Weekly Gambit BOUNTY left (and Forge)
titan - 616 - Just 2 Weekly Gambit BOUNTY and RAID left (and FORge)
Warlock - 608 - Just about everything left.

Do have some pinnacles but still need GAMES, so prob won't have time.

My plan is to work on the Warlock when I get home, or do Forge. But I can be ready at 6pm EST (just at 616). The 8pm EST start time would be better though.

It was a fun grind, I just wish the Forge didn't waste my time so much (maybe spent 3 hours in it, without every winning). And the issues last night (total of 10 different error codes, prob 3 hours of flying to be booted before I could do anything). Def need to understand the best way to level for next DLC, so I can be more efficient on it.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread