Xbox Blind Team check-in. What is your power level? (Fireteam Builder Events)

by Chappy, Arlington, VA., Friday, December 07, 2018, 13:01 (1965 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

FWIW, my secondary character is 621 and I'm starting my Titan's power grind tonight.

Nice! Did you have saved IB bounties or did raid runs on each character help that much? I managed to get my 2nd character to 618 before starting the third, but got completely boned on rewards. Of my first 11+ powerful rewards, only four were armor and one was a duplicate that dropped one point lower than the one I had just gotten. I guess those four exotics (three of which were Celestial Nighthawks) I got on Monday used all of my RNG luck :p

I've been lucky enough to have a mostly balanced drop rate between armor and weapons. Still plenty of duplicate slots and low-power weapon drops on the secondary, but enough armor dropping to continue progress (the Hunter initially topped out at 11, the Warlock at 21, and the Hunter is up to 14 now due to the Warlock's weapon increases).

I only had 3 bounties saved from last week per character - each one had last week's Gambit and Spider bounties completed, and a previous raid challenge bounty completed as well. I did do the raid on all characters this week, so that's a total of 8 extra drops per character over what someone could do without preparation or a raid.

My raid fire team is also all holding onto 3-5 riven keys. Everyone is getting as high as possible as they can before tomorrow, and the first thing we'll do when we start is run the final encounter of Last Wish for some extra drops when we're all as high as we can go.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread