Fallout Hates (solo) Gambit (Destiny)

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Monday, March 18, 2019, 11:34 (1838 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I think we all do it.

Last night Argent invited me to do a Forge. I needed two more Public Events to have a blue weapon frame ready to go. I loaded onto Titan and smashed the Spider Tank with Whisper before the five blueberries could make it Heroic. That’s a dick move, I guess, but I wanted to get the event done as quick as possible so I could get to the thing I actually wanted to do. At least there’s not a quest tied to making that one Heroic, and Titan isn’t the Flashpoint, so I don’t feel bad. But the fact that the game is just designed in such a way that efficiency usually wins over fun or trying to win is certainly bothersome.

If you think about it, it's a perfect system as it reflects trying to do anything in public. What would I complain about if the Aldi isn't packed to the gills and all the traffic lights were green?

We all got to have a nice lighthearted facepalm moment because of that video. And isn't that the real prize? We don't need magic shoes, the magic was in our heart the whole time. You're a wizard Harry.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread