Fallout Hates (solo) Gambit (Destiny)

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Monday, March 18, 2019, 11:34 (1837 days ago) @ Claude Errera

This is infuriating! I was playing Prime last night and banked some motes right after the "Bank those motes to summon a primeval" line was heard. As soon as I did, I got the medal "Following Instructions" I had never noticed getting that before so don't know if it's new but I started laughing and yelling at the blueberry across the map holding 13 motes, and still fighting.

It's new (it was introduced with Gambit Prime), and it amazes me that it hasn't had a larger effect on behavior.

I think a lot of people learn to just tune out the announcer voice since it's just fluff most of the time. (Shaxxgasm anyone?) I'd love it if the Drifter continued talking to you if you didn't turn in the motes though. He should start saying the kinds of things the rest of your team is thinking like "What are you doing!? Get to the bank and summon that Primeval now!" or "You can't collect any more motes! Get to the bank!" or "Your ghost must have scrambled your brains the last time he revived you. Deposit those motes!".

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread