The Revelry- New MTX event (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, April 10, 2019, 12:19 (1841 days ago) @ Korny

Fill your tonic with Reveler’s Essence by killing bosses in the Verdant Forest or completing other activities. Three different tonics will reduce the cooldown of your grenades, melee, or class ability. Choose which buff you prefer and let the sparks fly.

The more pieces of Inaugural Revelry or Vernal Growth armor you equip, the more potent the tonic will be. The powerful effect applies to every activity in the game except Private Matches. Revelers will even be more dangerous in the Crucible.

Ok. Ya got me Bungie, that sounds like fun. I'm in. I'm going to need to sort through my vault though. What a pain. I might just delete all my "Stat" kit, as I'm only visiting now. Still painful, all that... "work"*ugh*.

I take it no one here will mind me jumping into their instance yes? 'Cus I don't know what my timetable will be, and it would simply be a whole lot easier to just fill an open spot VS trying to build up a team in the builder.

Or I'll try soloing it. See how rusty I've become, I don't know.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread