The Revelry- New MTX event (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, April 10, 2019, 12:21 (1842 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

Infinite Forest returns once more!

I really need to have a chat with the people designing those Titan shoulder pads...

To be fair, all three armor sets are just reskinned versions of the first Playstation armor sets (with antlers). Not much you can do with the D2 design philosophy at launch.

So you're saying that Xbox finally gets the playstation exclusive armor!? woooooo.

I mean, that particular batch of armor has been available on Xbox since Forsaken dropped.
That said, it’s the first that’ll be available with Year 2 perks, so yay! The Hunter’s chest piece and helmet look neat, and they’re the ones I wore during Y1.

Wooo, glad they are continuing to use that Infinite Forrest!

I hope they fully flesh it out one day, but events like the Haunted Forest and this one really serve to highlight the potential of the place.

I like that they are still using it. I honestly don't know if I want them to put a large amount of resources to really use the potential and waste those resources on other new content or if I'm just happy to let them do little changes to it...

I mean, given its modular tile-based design, really all they’d need to do is add more tiles, enemy types, and objectives, and you’ve got a lot of content for the least amount of work. Worked out just fine for DE for the past five years as a stopgap between mainline content drops.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread