My top concern (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, April 26, 2019, 10:13 (1821 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Here’s the thing with Luna’s Howl; when I use it within its effective range, it hits what I point it at. Magnificent Howl is a fantastic perk, but even without it, I’d still use Luna in PvP over any other hand cannon. It’s quick, snappy, great reload speed, super stable, and it actually hits what you point it at.

There are other great hand cannons. Trust & Malfesence are the same archetype, and can be quite effective. But there’s something about the way these guns handle and fire that feels squishy or sloppy compared to Luna’s. Maybe it’s just me, but I find that there’s something about the recoil animation of these other guns that throws off my timing. I feel like it’s ready to fire again when it actually isn’t, which constantly leads to gun fights where I pull the trigger 6 times, but only fire 4 bullets. With Luna’s, that just never happens for me.

So my concern is that in changing the archetype, they might change the characteristics that make Luna’s feel so crisp and snappy.

On top of that, it looks to me like they’re severely nerfing the gun’s PvE potential. It’ll be ok, but it won’t pack the punch it does now. And that’s a shame :-/

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread