Side comment (Gaming)

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Friday, April 26, 2019, 12:58 (1826 days ago) @ Claude Errera

(Of course, I understand the last line of this paragraph, and all of this might be moot... but it's a general statement about needing help on quest steps. Yes, we have a fireteam builder, and yes, lots of people ignore it for stuff like this because they think their need is too small to schedule something... but my experience is that most DBOers are willing to do most activities in Destiny, when asked. It may not have been something they were considering doing when they got on... but it's far more rare for me to hear "nah, I'm not up for that" than "sure, let's do it.")

You're right, people have always been willing to jump in to help me clear something out. I do the same thing when I'm able. I think my biggest issue with joining up with people is my play schedule. 8pm is usually when I log on and will get about 1 hour of time in before I have to log off. Eastern time zone people are already partied up and West coast people aren't even online yet.

Most of the FTB events I create don't get filled. When...[thought process interrupted as someone walked into my office. I have now returned 15 minutes later and have no memory of what I was about to type.]

My point is, gaming with others is fun, I don't really care about what the end result is, it's fun to play with friends, so just as others, I'm always down for whatever....except raids, I probably won't always be down for that.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread