I'm always in if my schedule agrees. (Gaming)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Monday, April 29, 2019, 06:53 (1817 days ago) @ ManKitten

You're right, people have always been willing to jump in to help me clear something out. I do the same thing when I'm able. I think my biggest issue with joining up with people is my play schedule. 8pm is usually when I log on and will get about 1 hour of time in before I have to log off. Eastern time zone people are already partied up and West coast people aren't even online yet.

Set up FTBs, and lets work things out. I'm home from work by 3 PM west coast so I'm more than able. Most of the time it's about getting on when I'm home with the wife, but I can almost always be on if I say "I'm helping out so so with this" as oppose to "I'm just going to play games". So if you pick a time where I don't already have plans, I'm there to help.

Also, on the Hand Cannon note, I've always despised hand cannons since D1. Until this season. It started with Trust, but move on to the exotic hand cannons of the same type. Now, malfeasance is my favorite hand cannon. I still love Auto rifles more, but at don't despise hand cannons now.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread