Request for Super Good Advice (Destiny)

by Harmanimus @, Wednesday, October 23, 2019, 15:25 (1646 days ago) @ marmot 1333

In general for the climb to 950 from 900 it doesn’t specifically matter how you do it you will progress. There are a lot of Tier 1 options, a handful of Tier 2, and one Tier 3. Pinnacle drops aren’t super important but do give larger boosts and tend to drop in slots you are lacking in. The only major efficiency advice I have is that gear from your season ranks is leveled so you can bump up trailing armor pieces if you wait to pull them and focus on one character at a time. Getting higher weapon power will make alts jump quickly.

For what armor to keep, the other advice is good advice. Affinity won’t matter until you are trying for specific builds, the average stat rolls are gonna be around 50 and good ones will be 55+ with pinnacle gear and exotics tending toward 60. The highest roll I have seen is a 64. For the Artifact mods affinity doesn’t matter and most of the interesting builds are focused on them. But checking on a guide about mods will probably help you plan. You can either be like me and not care for the most part about maximized build synergy (extreme optimization is not the most important of my game time) or you can chase after optimal builds.

Currently what I have been having the most fun with has nothing to do with my armor mods. Monte Carlo + Hammerstrike + Peregrine Greaves. It operates on its own loop, but I have started tossing on mods to enhance that loop.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread