The Game Awards 2019 (Gaming)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, November 19, 2019, 10:38 (1619 days ago)

Regardless how you feel about Award shows, the Nominees for the 2019 rounds were recently announced to be voted on. For this years rounds, you've got the Death Strandings, The Call of Shits & Gears. Zelda. Lots for Control, which I'm at least happy to see. It deserves it. Let's SCP the shit out of this.

And then you get to "Community Support". Well well well what do we have here. I'm... not too sure WHY, WHY Apex Legends is even there, but I sure do know why "Destiny 2 - BUNGIE" is there! Than after that it's a bunch of E-Sperts stuff, before you get back to the games. Life is Strange 2 & Baba is you. Untitled Goose Game.

"Destiny 2 - BUNGIE" is also in the running for "Ongoing game", but I suppose that's kind of to be expected.

And even if you don't go through the sign-in nonsense so you can poke the buttons, you can most certainly talk about these games here! (All this list does for me is realize how little games I play now adays ;_;)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread